Thread: Bamboo Pen & Touch on my mac

Bamboo Pen & Touch on my mac

hi
    i am looking for some free style to create my objest so i decided to have Bamboo Pen & Touch but there is also alternative present which i think chip but what is good with Bamboo Pen & Touch so that people prefer it ?

Re: Bamboo Pen & Touch on my mac

The Bamboo & Touch Pen looks like a shelf of classic with a touch zone which occupies most of the surface, and four buttons on one side.The surface is not the same as that uses the stylus or one is in touch mode. With the stylus, the usable password to 14.7 cm by 9.2 cm. The resolution of the tablet is much more important with the stylus (2540 dpi and 101.6 dpi) and so is logically the same for accuracy. The tablet itself is larger because of the wrist is approximately 25 cm by 17.5 cm with a thickness less than one inch (8.5 mm) which is quite comfortable and easy to use

The tablet is very effective in one or two fingers and it reacts as well as with a trackpad in most cases. Its large size means the position of buttons on the side, not down as is the case on laptops. This stage adaptation is still very short and it takes very fast hands, much faster with the stylus. The precision i had slightly less than what Apple offers with its laptops, but it is more a feeling than a scientific measure. It is very good and just walk out the stylus for accuracy at least equal to that of a mouse.

The stylus from the Touch & Bamboo Pen is not designed to replace a professional tablet at a price much higher. However, its accuracy is sufficient for most uses. The Wacom drivers allow advanced customization of the behavior of the stylus. This will include select if you want to use the latter mode stylus or mouse.