Thread: Network issue on LG 360 mobile phone

Network issue on LG 360 mobile phone

I'm using LG 360 mobile phone. The problem is that when my phone ask me to select a network after inserting a simcard, after doing so it still keeps on asking me to select a network on my mobile screen. Can any body tell me that why i'm having such network issue on my LG 360 mobile phone? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct solution for the above issue. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Network issue on LG 360 mobile phone

I think you should remove your sim card from your Lg 360 mobile phone and then try to clean it with a soft cloth. After cleaning it with a soft cloth insert your sim card back to the phone and then check out whether you still face the same network issue on your mobile phone or not.

There might be possibility that your sim card might be a faulty one. Due to which it might be failing to acquire network on your LG 360 mobile phone. I think you should try your sim card on another handset and then check out whether you still face the same network issue on the that particular handset. If you face the same network issue on that handset too, then the problem is with your sim card. You should contact your local dealer from where you had purchased the sim card. Or can also go directly to the service center of your network provider.

According to me you should try another sim card on your LG 360 mobile phone. There might be chances that your LG 360 mobile phone might be a faulty one or there might be some problem with your LG 360 mobile phone. If your LG 360 mobile phone fails to acquire network even by inserting another sim card in it, then the problem its with your LG 360 mobile phone. For that you need to contact with your local dealer from where you purchased your LG 360 mobile phone. Or you can also take your mobile phone directly to the near by LG service center.

i have a lg 360 cell phone and i cant receive calls. all calls go straight to my voice mail. the phone is telling me to enter my sim puk code i don't know what that is please help me