Thread: Touchscreen with numeric keyboard.

Touchscreen with numeric keyboard.

Hello,
    I have Hp pavilion notebook.most of the time i have work with word sheet or in excel. I getting very panic situation where i have to enter so many digit in sheet. and on my notebook it's been very difficult to do that.One my friend suggest me for touchscreen keyboard. Is it worth it ? Can you suggest me which one is best for me ?? Any suggestion??

Re: Touchscreen with numeric keyboard.

Elecom TK-TCT005BK is for you. TK-TCT005BK from Elecom, which has a touchscreen with numeric keyboard. Just push the “Num” button on the top corner to get this function going on.lso recognize certain gestures, like an iPhone. For example, if you want to zoom in and out, you just place your two fingers together and spread them out or in.It have Num-Touch pad.It cost around you down $72.80 . TK-TCT005BKcan make your work more smoother with digit. very easy handle.No software requirement for this, it's plug and play.

Numeric keyboard.

Adesso 19 Key USB Numeric Keypad having the number pad, also have a integrated mouse which have 1000 dpi resolution. When I tried it out, it was a lot smoother than my usual mouse. The keypad has a transparent cover that flips up when in use, and closes conveniently when not needed. The keypad is perfect for quick calculations on the Calculator program, or for more complex accounting calculations for Quicken or Microsoft Money.it has a glowing scroll wheel. The Adesso Keypad mouse is completely driver-free, so it plugs right in, and it is easily recognized.It comes in $27.99.It's very easy to use.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Touchscreen keyboard.

ASUS has release new Eee keyboard.The Eee keyboard is a standard size keyboard that has built in computer which have a touch screen.They give 5 inches touch screen on the right side of the device. In addition to being integrated into the computer, the keyboard can connect to a TV, monitor or projector with either a wired or wireless.Inside the Asus Eee keyboard laptop is an Intel Atom 1.6GHz with 1 GB of DDR2 RAM, a disk with SSD or 16 GB or 32 GB capacity. Also an 802.11n wireless connectivity is included with Bluetooth and an HDMI connector. It is awesome device.I suggest you to go for this.