Thread: Sony X series Laptop purchase

Sony X series Laptop purchase

Hello,
    I have my work where i used travel lot. I have to carry my laptop with me. The previous one is very heavy to handle and carry . So i planning to buy new one. I have selected the New sony Xseries. How was it's performance?
    Any suggestion?

re: Sony X series Laptop purchase

The new X series Designed primarily for the business traveller.It have 2GHz IntelĀ® Processor.11.1" widescreen display, 1.6 lbs. So you get better visual.
    The Vaio X ships with Windows 7, 2GB DDR2 RAM, 64GB solid-state drive, multi-touch trackpad, Memory Stick Duo and SD card slots, GPS (works in the U.S. and Canada only), Ethernet, Wi-Fi (802.11n) and Bluetooth connectivity, 2 X USB 2.0 ports, and MOTION EYE Webcam. The Vaio X also comes with built-in 3G capability. It's weigted just 655g.

X series Billed as the world's lightest notebook.Sony's latest 11.1inch laptop tips the scales at just 655g and is 13.9mm slim. . Customers can choose the specifications that suit them best and create their own personal VAIO X with 'VAIO by you' custom ordering from Sony's website.Vaio X's sleek chassis, though, starting with its puny 11.1-inch LED backlit screen with 1366 x 768 resolution. By comparison, the MacBook Air has a 13.3-inch diagonal screen and the Dell Latitude Z sports a whopping 16-inch display. As for the processor, Sony will only say it's a 2.0 GHz Intel chip. Early speculation said the Vaio X would come with an Atom processor, which would make the Vaio X's processor the Atom Z550, but that is only speculation.Sony Vaio X pricing starts at $1300.

Sony Unveils Vaio X.The super slimline VAIO X Series looks beautiful .Sony X series is very light and very sexy looking laptop.It weigted just 655g,And 13.9mm slim. The 11.1inch X-black widescreen LCD with LED backlight technology offers high contrast and true-to-life colours, reckons Sony, while thanks to its extremely low voltage processor and power-efficient LCD panel, the VAIO X Series offers approximately 8 hours of charge. An optional extended X battery accessory boosts stamina further still, up to 16 hours of battery life.The Vaio X series runs Genuine Windows 7 Professional while Energy Star 5.0 rating reduces your carbon footprint. Optional accessories include a luxurious slip case in genuine leather, external USB DVD drive and a wireless mouse.It released in November.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's