Thread: China iphone ringtone setting

China iphone ringtone setting

From last few months i had been using China iphone mobile. I'm still having some problems while using China iphone mobile. Can any body tell me that how to set ring tones on my China iphone? Does any body knows about it? I had tried out but seems to be very complicated one. So, please provide me the correct way for setting ring tones on my China iphone. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Re: China iphone ringtone setting

There is an way of making custom ringtones for iPhone using only iTunes. ToneFxs makes it easy to create and randomize all your favorite ringtones on your iPhone. However, you can only follow this method to make iPhone ringtones using DRM free music in iTunes library.

You cannot set a song as a ringtone on an iPhone (any version). Ringtones must be in a specific format, reside in the ringtone folder in iTunes and must be less than 40 seconds long. If you want to custom a .m4r ringtone with protected iTunes M4P or DRM protected WMA music, you'll have to turn to a DRM removal software to get it DRM free first.

If you have an iPhone, you must want to create your own iPhone ringtone and transfer the converted ringtone to iPhone. If the music which you want to make as a iPhone ringtone is a DRM *.m4a format and you purchased, you need to convert it to *.mp3 or other common audio formats with DRM tools. There are many software can do it, like Digital Music Converter. That’s why Aimersoft iPhone Ringtone Maker, the best iPhone Ringtone Maker and converter.

woolf003 Guest

Still buy expensive music or ringtone online as your iPhone ringtone?
    Now Aiseesoft iPhone Ringtone Maker and Aiseesoft iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac is exactly designed for iPhone users, with these powerful iPhone Ringtone Maker program, no matter you are Mac or Windows user, make your own unique iPhone Ringtone is so easy!

iPhone Ringtone Maker turns your dream of making your own iPhone ringtone with loved music into reality in the way of converting almost all mainstream video/audio format to M4R iPhone ringtone.
    iPhone Ringtone Maker transfers the converted M4R ringtone to iPhone directly after conversion according to your own need. Clipping any music segment you like as ringtone and pre-listening the music enables you to create unique iPhone ringtone. Thus you can hear the featured ringtone when your friends call you.

Key function of these two program:

1. Convert music or audio files of any format to iPhone ringtone
    Almost all audio formats are supported including MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, M4A, RA etc. You can easily make your own ringtone for iPhone.

2. Convert videos to iPhone ringtone
    It helps extract music from videos to M4R ringtone. The video formats supported include AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, MKV, H.264/MPEG-4, MOV, RM, M4V, VOB, ASF, 3GP, QT, MPV, etc.
    3. Trim input file to get a clip to convert
    You can customize iPhone ringtones and set some funny audio clip as your ringtone.
    4.Transfer ringtone to iPhone directly without iTunes
    There is no need to launch iTunes, just check Export to iPhone and it will automatically transfer the converted files to iPhone after the converting.
    5. A built-in player to preview ringtone
    It allows you to pre-listen your created ringtone to make sure that it is the exact one and exact part you need.
    6. Edit your Ringtone
    With this professional tool you can remove your ringtone from your iPhone as you like. Besides you can also rename your Ringtone at your favor.