Thread: Nokia 3500c cellphone memory card issue

Nokia 3500c cellphone memory card issue

I'm having a Nokia 3500c cell phone. I'm facing a strange problem on my cellphone. Now, the problem is that when a memory card is been already inserted on my cell phone, and when i ask for memory to store, it shows me a strange error that "memory card removed " from your cellphone. Can any body tell me that why does it shows a strange error that "memory card removed" from your cell phone? Does any body knows about it? Kindly help me out to get rid of the above issue.

Re: Nokia 3500c cellphone memory card issue

How are you accessing your media card? For some reasons, memory card may get damaged on power shortage, or removal of memory card on picture shooting or viewing, or other various and unknown reasons. Easiest way is to enable Mass Storage Mode; then just drag 'n drop files between your BB and pc using windows explorer (My Computer.) When you enable Mass Storage Mode a window will open up when you connect your Nokia 3500c cell phone to your pc via usb cable.

As far as I'm aware the N95 8GB has memory built-in, it's not hot-swappable via a Micro SD card slot. You may need to open the Device Manager, then the "Disc Drives" display.Usually the card reader's "Generic USB Reader Device" will be listed there.RIGHT click on each one, choose "Properties", then click on the "Policies" tab. Place a dot/tick in the "Optimize for Quick Removal" box. If the "Optimize for Performance" is selected, it can cause the error you're seeing.

Often the problem is that the directory on the card has been corrupted so the computer can’t decipher what’s on the card. The best way to get rid of the above issue is to take your memory card to your local dealer from where you had purchased it.