Thread: Not able to install Presario c700 sound driver

Not able to install Presario c700 sound driver

Hi,

I am having Compaq Presario c700 laptop with me, due to virus issue i had formatted my laptop and install fresh copy of Windows XP as on it, when i try to install sound drivers for my laptop it's not accepting it. Can anyone tell me what should i do and tell he how to install sound driver for my laptop or is there any site where i can download my sound driver.

Issue with Presario c700 sound driver

Till my knowledge you cannot install sound drivers directly on Presario c700 laptop, if you really want to install your sound drivers then you have to forcefully install those drivers for that you have to right click on my computer then goto properties then goto manager, over there click on update driver. Now browse to the file where you have store Compaq Presario c700 sound driver.

Problem with Presario c700 sound driver

I am also facing similar type of issue whenever i try to install sound drivers on my Presario c700 laptop over here i am getting an error message as Cannot find media device file. I don't know why it's not accepting this drivers, early i used same drivers. Can anyone tell me how to overcome from this issue. Thanks in advance.

Need Presario c700 sound driver

In such kind of case i would suggest you to contact Compaq help desk and tell them about it, i am sure they will provide your download link for your sound drivers or you can even download it form here or you can also download registry cleaner on your computer and have a complete scan of your computer and finally click on fix button to fix your issue.