Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: E71 Pro China Mobiles Pc Suite

E71 Pro China Mobiles Pc Suite

I'm using a E71 Pro China mobiles. I'm looking for E71 pro china mobiles pc suite. I had tried my best to get E71 pro china mobiles pc suite, but unfortunately couldn't get it? Any one knows where can i get E71 pro china mobiles pc suite? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct information on the above issue. Any kind of suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: E71 Pro China Mobiles Pc Suite

The China Businesses Database contains listings for Businesses in china grouped by category. If you can get mt 6227 pc suite, then with help of mt 6227 pc suite you can connect e71 pro to pc through provided data cable. I will give you 3 options such as mass storage,com port and webcam. There you need to select com port and you are done. Then you can easily transfer phone book and messages from pc to mobile and vice versa.

Do china mobile phones support pc suite? According to me all Chines cellphone look copied version of Nokia. I don't think so that china mobile phone pc suite are currently available in the market.

The best way to get pc suite for your E71 Pro China phone is to contact your manufacturer. He might be able to help you in order get E71 Pro China mobiles pc suite. Or you can also check out the manufacturer website. I think you would be able to get your E71 Pro China mobiles pc suite on the manufacturer website.

Re: E71 China Mobiles Pc Suite

hi dear

i have e71 china mobile .
    please send me url for pc suite

The China mobile pC suite is available at the link provided below. After Installing the PC suite you will be able to connect the phone to PC for transferring and syncing data.
    China Mobile Phone Pc Suite
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have the china mobile and as per my knowledge they don't require the PC suit to run on the PC. They are connected as the removable disk to the computer. And the PC suit it self installed in the Mobile. So do the same and see that it is working or not. Thanks

Hi I am also using a china mobile phone and that also does not require a PC suite because it is detected by the system automatically. What you have to do is just ask the computer to load the drivers automatically, When it asks for the driver and hence you don't need any PC suite or software for this.

If brother any one have PC suite for Pro E71 for P mobile Please tell me. I really Need it urgent

can u specify what is the price of the P mobile E71 pro , its features and drawbacks

kingkrunal Guest

Hi All,

Please download the PC SUite DRIVER for MT6225 COM port from linkbee to connect to internet for all Chinese mobile. GFIVE mobiles... And other. Working perfectly fine.
    Last edited by FReakMaster; 05-03-2010 at 07:47 PM. Reason: External Links Removed

i installed pc suite for my china e71...
    Bt failed to connect to my PC.....
    Plz Help......

asvino Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jaihind View Post
    i installed pc suite for my china e71...
    Bt failed to connect to my PC.....
    Plz Help......
    Make sure you have selected the right COM Port in the settings of your PC-Sync Manager, if you have connected your phone using Bluetooth, choose the bluetooth COM Port or Choose the USB COM Port.

what software will be needed to install themes ,games and other applications on china mobile nokia e71???

hey the "chinaphone PCsuite" just doesn´t work on Vista , everytime I run the exe program it fails its instalattion process , any idea why ?

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast