Thread: Samsung Star Phone not connecting to pc

Samsung Star Phone not connecting to pc

I have a Samsung star phone. I'm using Airtel network services on my Samsung star phone. I'm trying to connect it with my pc, so that i can use Mobile office on my pc. But i'm not able to connect Samsung star phone to my pc. Any one have any idea why i'm not able to connect Samsung star phone to my pc? Does any body knows about it? Any kind of suggestion on the above issue would be appreciated.

Re: Samsung Star Phone not connecting to pc

Do you have a pc suite for the specific phone? The actual problem that you are having must be from some hardware components of your mobile phone. You have however omitted to indicate us your network provider. Also you need to install all the necessary softwares on your pc.

If you are using Airtel services. Then you nee to get on the "Communication" tools which is available on the "Accessories" of your PC. Then you will have to create a new connection wizard. It is not so difficult. Just need to do the connection connection manually. For dialing up the modem, please type Airtel, your phone number and make it available to be used by anyone. Now you have made the connection set up. While trying to launch it, you will be asked your user name and password which should be made available to you by the network provider.

I will hence advise your to contact its Customer Care Service in order to solve the matter. Ask for technical department and they will be able to provide you proper solution for your above problem. Follow the instructions properly given by the technicians of Airtel Customer Care Service.