Thread: Editing China Phone Address Book

Editing China Phone Address Book

I'm using a nktel a200 cellphone. Its a China mobile phone. I would like to know that how can i view and edit the address book of the phone through my computer? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct way for viewing as well as editing my phone address book. Any kind of help on the above issue would be appreciated.

Re: Editing China Phone Address Book

The address book is a small database of your regular e-mail contacts, that allows you to have quick and easy access to them at any time. You can add or remove items, and then update phone numbers, email addresses, or physical addresses. Try Delicious Address Book, which is a program with user-friendly interface that will help you to start a new life. However, the address book has two different modes to use it in. All the names, addresses and phone numbers will now be stored in a convenient form, so you'll find the necessary contact in just seconds.

The Editing mode, which is used to create entries, delete them, edit them, and use advanced features. From an Address Book, right click on the contact to be edited and choose Edit Contact. Then on the Edit Contact Form, make the changes and click Save to commit your changes. There is the Using mode which allows you to instantly add header information (To, Subject, etc.) to outgoing e-mail messages.

For doing so you need to click on the Contacts tab, in order to open your address book. Then need to check the boxes next to the ones you wish to remove, after that go to the top of the page and click on the Delete button. There is also a little blue "edit" link at the end of each address to click on if you need to change any of them.