Thread: Sanyo IPod audio sytem

Sanyo IPod audio sytem

Hello,
    I have IPOD touch .Before i have tried so many external sound system for I POD.
    But all are they fail in performance.Now i planing to get new one. can you suggest me which is the best performance oriented?

Re: Sanyo IPod audio sytem

If you want power performance external audio system then you should definetly go for Sanyo DMP-P1.Sanyo has introduced a new audio systems.With the DMP-P1 a Cube Alarm Clock Radio with an iPod docking station and the DMP-692 Dual Dock Music System, with two docking stations allowing two iPods or an iPod and iPhone to be played and recharged simultaneously. That means at you get mobility to recharge also.System will come with an AM/FM Digital Stereo Tuner with Dual Programmable Alarms, letting to customize your wake-up experience by choosing a tune from your favorite playlist from an iPod.It's definitely superb as compare in sound.

IPod external audio sytem

Sanyo has launched 2 device,new iPod alarm clocksthe DMP-P1 Cube Alarm Clock Radio and the DMP-692 Dual Dock Music System. It's recharge dockable iPods while playing music. Controls are located on top of the radio and it features BassXpander for improved bass response.The sound quality is awsome.Dock has an integrated rear passive subwoofer and has a standard alarm clock built-in. It cost around $39.99.The Dual Dock Music system has dual programmable alarms and can charge two iPods at one time or an iPod and an iPhone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's