Thread: My PC Suite does not detect my Mobile phone

My PC Suite does not detect my Mobile phone

Hi,
    I am facing a severe problem in my Nokia Mobile connectivity issue. I have a Nokia N75 mobile with PC suite disc. I had installed the same in my pc and after that it is not detecting my mobile phone. When I connect the phone the PC Suit software shows that there is no hardware connected to it. What should I do here to resolve this problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: My PC Suite does not detect my Mobile phone

I will recommend you to first uninstall the mobile phone and then re-install it back again. Then after that install the mobile. Whenever you connect the phone via USB cable a Windows message appears denoting new hardware found. Then Windows install the same from the PC suite disc drivers. The mobile must be listed properly in Device Manager without any warning signals. Right click on My Computer > Properties > Hardware > Device Manager. In the list see that the mobile is installed properly.

Did you have check the cable properly. Many times the data cable is not proper. When you connect the cable check that the mobile shows up some indications on the screen. If not then it is sure that the cable is damaged. Second thing check that in Nokia mobile you need to provide access to the PC suit. Check the settings. Try back again.

I was facing the similar issue. The problem lies when you use a outdated version of PC suite with the new mobile. Go to the official of Nokia and download the latest PC suit. If possible upgrade your mobile software also. But before that you have to completely un-install the old version and then install the new one. Delete all registry files also. Otherwise it will not work.