Thread: Playing Games on Medion Akoya Mini E1210

Playing Games on Medion Akoya Mini E1210

Hello

I just bought a Medion akoya mini E1210. I would like to play the "Scrabble" game that play with the cd only , for that i have a External cd player , but the problem is that i will be on holiday for the few days , and as you know I have an external cd player , which is too heavy to carry with me on holiday abroad. then i will not be able to play the game on my holiday , so can you tell me How to play the game when there is no CD player? please help me thanks in advance , Thank you in advance for your replies

Re: Playing Games on Medion Akoya Mini E1210

well Then Why dont you download the Free Scrabble game , that does not cd to play , you can download the game from here A nice scrabble game with almost all the features that you’d expect and hope for. There is a build in dictionary to which you can add your own words.You can play with up to four players but unfortunately there is no CPU player. Scrabble is the words favorite word game and this port to the PC really does do the original justice.

the Games does not work because of protections. so to solve your problem you need to create virtual image of the cdrom for this

Download CDBurnerXP.
    Install it and run the software on another computer with a CD-ROM or on your laptop with the drive connected.
    At startup, click "Copy Disc" and then "Copy data".
    A new window opens, select it in your drive first and second places (Destination), select the hard disk.
    Also in this window, select the location on the computer where to save the iso image by clicking on the button "...". Naming the image and click "Save."
    Click on "Copy Disk"
    A success message appears, confirm and exit the software.

and it done you image is created just mount the image with any mounting software and play the game

For virtual drive, I use Virtual Clone Drive.

Download and install "Virtual Clone Drive. (On the laptop of course)
    After installing a new program. Double click on it and specify the number of drive you want. so 1 is enough.
    In My Computer , there will occur a new drive. Right-click on it, then in the menu "Virtual Clone drive" select "Run". Go find the image iso of the cd and double-click it. At this stage, normally, it will act as if you have inserted the cd in the computer.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"