Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2009

How to put PDF files on iphone

Hi,

I have a lot of pdf files that I want to read on my iphone, how do you put them on the iphone? Please anybody help me. I tried a lot with my PC (wimdows XP), doesnt work. Is there an application to do this?
Old 07-10-2009

Re: How to put PDF files on iphone

All you need do is, send the PDF file for yourself. Or you can convert it to an HTML file and upload it to your Google Docs account. The only program that I know to convert a PDF to HTML is a standard Adobe Acrobat. I'm not sure if the reader will. To check, open the PDF file and go to File, click Save As, and then on the file extension only change the drop down menu in HTML. Google Docs only allows you to upload to a file of 500 KB. Good luck and if anyone needs me to convert a PDF to HTML for them or create a PDF from a text file search please let me know. Note that the iPhone is not compatible with the search text.
Old 07-10-2009

Download DiskAid, a free iPhone file manager that will show you everything you need to know, as the browser on a Mac or Windows Explorer, and it also lets you copy files to the phone or on your Mac or PC from the iPhone. Just Google for it and see what concerns both PC and Mac
Old 07-10-2009

PDF Reader Pro on an iPhone 3GS run's fast and never crashed. PDF files look perfect. I recommend it for the ease-of-use, file-upload system, and accurate rendering. The main arena for PDF users, though, is a simple file upload system. On your Mac, you type in an IP address to access the phone and then upload any PDF. You can then arrange folders into PDFs. This makes managing them easier.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,