Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2009

iphone sync with palm desktop

Hi,

Can I sync my contacts from my Palm Desktop address book? I was looking at Outlook, but it seems that there is room for all the memos in my Palm, but I'm used to using the Palm calendar. Is there, or do not know if there will be a way to import data from Palm desktop to an iPhone?
Old 07-10-2009

Re: iphone sync with palm desktop

Outlook as a Notes feature that they call making different name. By chance do not have the CD that comes with the phone? If so you can put the CD in the drive and then switch from CD to Outlook and then synchronize the device from there to put in perspective. Note that you need the full version of Outlook and not Outlook Express.
Old 07-10-2009

Palm Desktop is the desktop personal information manager. Palm Desktop software does not let you export data in many formats, the most common formats that can be exported. Outlook only accept the formats ABA and . CSV, and so I guess the only option we have is to export contacts as. CVS format
Old 07-10-2009

For all I know at this point, there is no possibility of synchronizing separate memos or any other task / To-Do List with an iPhone. Some users have chosen to email themselves all PalmOS memos as a single file and live with it until a third-party developer application comes with a more functional. In my opinion, the iPhone has a PIM suite lite and lacks important features such as cut and paste.
Old 30-11-2009
noltyx

oo...useful, thanks

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,