Thread: What is Blu-Ray Notebook Computer

What is Blu-Ray Notebook Computer

Hi,
    I am planing to by new notebook. I have shortlisted lennova and Hp. I want to know what is Blu-Ray notebook? Can you help me out? Where i get Blu-Ray Notebook Computer?

re: What is Blu-Ray Notebook Computer

Sony has launched first Blu-ray Disc enabled notebook computer - the VAIO .It has a 17-inch WUXGA (1920 x 1200) wide screen display, uses Sony's XBRITE Hi-Color LCD technology and will play full 1080p HD resolution.supporting HD playback, the VAIO AR notebook is a multimedia powerhouse with the capability to record high-definition camcorder content to Blu-ray Discs. The main feature Sony high-capacity BD-R and BD-RE Blu-ray Discs (up to 50 GB) or on traditional DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/+RW capitalizing on flexible storage, playback and recording.HDMI connector and cable that connects to high-definition televisions for a larger viewing experience. It's fully loaded notebook.

World's First Blu-Ray Notebook Computer

SONY unveils world's first Blu-ray Disc enabled notebook computer. The VAIO® AR.VAIO AR have two different configurations first is Premium and other was Standard. The AR Premium version have distinct feature Blu-ray Disc high-definition content, so you can enjoy movies in full 1080p HD resolution. The notebook has a17-inch WUXGA (1920 x 1200) widescreen display and uses Sony's XBRITE Hi-Color™ LCD technology.VAIO AR notebook is a multimedia powerhouse with the capability to record high-definition camcorder content to Blu-ray Discs. ou can also edit high-definition footage and share it on Sony high-capacity BD-R and BD-RE Blu-ray Discs (up to 50 GB) or on traditional DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/+RW capitalizing on flexible storage, playback and recording.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Sony's Blu-Ray Notebook Computer

Sony has release it's Notebook Computer plays Blu-ray Disc HD content. The sony said that It's World's First Blu-Ray Notebook Computer. the series called VAIO[R] AR. It offered in Premium and Standard configurations, has 17 in. WUXGA widescreen display and uses XBRITE Hi-Color(TM) LCD technology. For larger viewing, it has HDMI(TM) connector and cable that connects to HDTVs. Computer supports 1080p HD resolution playback and can record HD camcorder content to Blu-ray Discs. Powered by Intel[R] Centrino[R] Duo mobile technology, PC incorporates MS Windows[R] Media Center Edition 2005 as well as built-in SD NTSC TV tuner and onboard TV controls.
    "When they give you ruled paper, write the other way..." J.R.J.