Thread: What are the features of Sony Ericsson W350

What are the features of Sony Ericsson W350

Hi,
    I am going to buy Sony Ericsson W350 mobile phone. Here I am looking for a multimedia phone and found this one as a ideal choice. Before buying the same I need some information on features of this phone. Means the specifications. The mobile phone is stylish and compact, offering the benefits of an MP3 player at an affordable price. Also what are the negative points of the phone. Which services and supports are not provided in it. Other than the phone looks fine. As this the model which supports my budget. Any suggestions would really be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: What are the features of Sony Ericsson W350

If you have a tight budget to buy a Walkman phone, then this is an ideal choice. This phone has a card slot Memory Stick Micro and Bluetooth connectivity. No 3G for this phone to a thickness of 10mm, although you have the best tri-band EDGE. A Camera 1.3 megapixels and an integrated FM radio. In addition to its Walkman music features, the W350 features a 1.9 inch screen displays a resolution of 128x160 pixels.

Regarding the storage capacity, the Sony Ericsson W350 comes with a Memory Stick Micro M2 512MB. The W350i is also available in several colors like Electric black, Ice blue, Hypnotic black and Graphic White. The W350i is also available in different colors like Electric black, Ice blue, Hypnotic black and Graphic White. The W350 is equipped with a valve that is covering the keyboard and features front buttons for multimedia browsing. The player supports popular formats, playing from MP3, WAV, AAC and AAC +. It is also equipped with 3.5-mm jack. This improves the sound further.

The best part of the phone is that is has a great look with easy to sync feature with Outlook contacts and calendar. It has a good web browser for net surfing. The negative points I discovered in the phone is that the navigation part with small keys is bit difficult. The same list with messaging and while listening music. The media manager in the phone is not so fine. Under walkman phone it needs more improvements.