Thread: Best Sprint phones

Best Sprint phones

Hello Friends,

I'm planning to buy out a brand new Sprint phones. But before buying out new Sprint phones, i would like to know that which is the best Sprint phones that i can go for? It should be good and should have attractive features in it. Or should i go for some other smart phones? Any kind of suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Re: Best Sprint phones

The LG Lotus is a stylish and slender clamshell phone with a full QWERTY keyboard. It also improves on past Android devices with Outlook e-mail, calendar, and contacts synchronization, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a 5-megapixel camera. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and 3G support are all onboard.

The HTC Hero offers a highly customizable user interface thanks to HTC Sense. Its HD-capable camera is one of the best around, photo and video quality are sharp, and the loaded feature set includes Wi-Fi. Features include a 2.0-megapixel camera, a music player, Sprint's 3G services, and an innovative easy-to-use shortcut interface called One Click.

Sprint has a good selection of cell phones and minute options. The BlackBerry 8330 is the very best Sprint phone. It features a full keyboard, a 2-megapixel camera, Bluetooth , support for MicroSD memory expansion cards (up to 8 GB) and a talk time battery life of 260 minutes. Despite some missing features and performance issues that make it less than ideal for on-the-go professionals, the Palm Pre offers gadget lovers and consumers well-integrated features and unparalled multitasking capabilities.