Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2009

Yahoo IM settings for Nokia phone

Hello friends. I have nokia 3110c phone and i want to use its IM settings. Can anyone help me configure Yahoo IM for my nokia phone? I don't see a way to configure it. I tried everything possible but couldn't make it work. Any help?
Old 03-10-2009

Re: Yahoo IM settings for Nokia phone

Hello, I have been looking for the same thing since more then a year, but i don't think you can use the default IM feature. Also there is no information about this on nokia's website too... I too want to configure this, if anyone has any info about it, please post... Thanks in advance..
Old 03-10-2009

There is no help available for this, nor on nokia nor anywhere else. I suggest you use eBuddy as its the best third party IM client and it works just great. Also it is a real time im client which sends and delivers messages instantly and not like a webpage which you have to refresh everytime. Hope this helps...
Old 03-10-2009

There is a way i think. I have not tried it personally, will definately try it out. In the IM settings you have to put the info which you get from yamingo. So first you have to register at yamingo.com and then set up IM clients settings on your mobile phones. I hope this helps and works. Will try it out myself too...

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,