Thread: Best Plasma Televisions

Best Plasma Televisions

Just few days back my television has stopped working. So, i'm planning to buy out a new plasma televisions. I would like to know that which is the best plasma televisions that i can go for? It should have good picture quality and also should have some advance technology in it. Is there any good plasma televisions that i can go for? Kindly provide me the correct information on the above issue. Any kind of information on the above topic would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Best Plasma Televisions

The G10 series contains many of the top end features that will make this line one of the higher priced plasmas on the market. Improved video processing for both standard and high-definition content surpasses our highest standards and provides you with the best viewing experience possible today. It does not have the super thin depth of some of the new TVs by Panasonic and others but that will save you on cost and unless you are wall mounting the plasma TV, the assumed depth of 3.5 to 4" is not cumbersome.

Plasma is known for it's outstanding picture quality, unfortunately it is also known for it's high power usage. Most reviewers agree that the Pioneer Kuro series is the best plasma. Of course there is 1080p resolution along with SD Memory card slots which allow playback from video recorders and digital camera's that are compatible with Viera Cast , Panasonic's proprietary menu system.

Pioneer is widely held to make the best Plasmas. They are also the most expensive by far. Samsung is claiming the new PN50B550 will use 50% less power than previous models while retaining the picture quality that plasma is known for. Consumer Reports loves the Panasonic plasmas. I can't argue with them. I've seen them and they are very good. That being said, I have a Samsung 50" plasma and I think it's great!