Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Ipod nano with camera

Portable Devices

Old 02-10-2009

Ipod nano with camera

Hello,
I am fan of all Apple products. Recently I heard that Apple lunch nano with camera.Is it true that? Can you give me the detail. This product comes in what size? What are the feture of this new device??

Old 02-10-2009

Re: Ipod nano with camera

Yes,Apple announced several new iPod models at the Apple launch in San Francisco.The new iPod nano which now comes with video camera, mic and speaker as well as several new colours . it comes in several color pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, silver and black. This new i pod comes in 2 version 8GB and 16GB. New iPod nano features a larger 2.2-inch color display ,built-in FM radio. New iPod 24 hours of music playback and five hours of video playback.
Old 02-10-2009

NEW IPod nano added with video camera.A quick scroll the menu takes you to the video camera. you can give effect to.New ipod nano have the new FM tuner. It comes in 2 size 8 GB and 16 GB. New ipod launch in various color silver and black,blue ,orange, purple, pink, yellow. The video quality of this ipod is extremely good.
Old 02-10-2009

The new iPod Nano is also one of the world’s smallest video camera.new Nano could shoot still images to. The video quality of this new ipod is superb. It comes with 2 size 8GB and 16 GB.This new ipod have 2.2-inch 240376 pixel TFT display. and it come with built in FM.Video will record at 640480 pixels.the price tag of this new ipod nano is $149 and $179 respectively.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,