Thread: iPod doesn't shows an Apple logo at startup

iPod doesn't shows an Apple logo at startup

I'm having an Apple iPod. Now, the problem is that at the startup it doesn't show me an Apple logo. Can any one tell me that why does my Apple iPod doesn't shows me Apple logo at startup? Does any body knows about it? What i need to in order to get my Apple logo at startup. Let me know the correct way in order to get back my Apple logo at startup.

Re: iPod doesn't shows an Apple logo at startup

This is a special theme used on Mac OS X from the welcome screen and the about window, and on the iPod and iPhone and Apple TV on startup. For the HD icon upon startup: Go to System Preferences and then Startup Disk. Re-choose your OSX install HD and hit restart.

You can try holding the command-v on the next try to boot. The hard drive icon that you are seeing upon startup should only show up if you have bootcamp installed. This starts your system in verbose mode, shows a scrolling list of the actual software and processes being loaded during boot. A normal boot will then return to your normal finder and desktop. That screen you are seeing is the screen where you would choose what hd/partition to boot off of. It's not a new icon, its just an icon that you have never seen before.

You may need to restore or update your iPod, iPod mini, or iPod nano by placing it in Disk Mode if only an Apple logo appears when you turn it on. You can always start up in verbose mode for that you need to hold down "apple" and "v" key. This way you can see your computer loading. If it stops reporting, and the HDD spins down, then you may have some corrupted file systems or something. If you want you can check out the following link. It will help you to get back your ipod Apple logo at startup.