Thread: What is the specification on Canon G11

What is the specification on Canon G11

Hi,
    I need some specification details and features of Canon G11 camera. I am getting the same in second hand working condition. Before buying the same I prefer to inquire about the same. The specs and features are important here to know. I had checked the camera it works fine. The best part is the back LCD display. The resolution is quiet satisfying and image quality is also not so bad. Thanks in advance.

Re: What is the specification on Canon G11

Canon G11 belong to Canon G series camera category. It is one of the latest models and equipped with better functionality. The camera has 5x optical zoom. It is made for sports events. It is also known as Powershot G11. The zooming quality is great with better light enhancement ability of the camera. It offers you faster zooming, longer zoom lens, good battery life, multiple image format support, etc.

The G series normally gives you a 10.0 Mega pixel camera. It has a face detection technology that identifies a human face and clicks the image. The features of camera is optical image stabilizer, self timer click on face detection, motion detection technology, digic 4 support, 5x zoom, 16:9 widescreen ration, blink detection, pict bridge, raw support, quick shot, low light enhancement, red eye correction, etc.

The camera gives you excellent image quality output. The best feature of this device is that you can click brighter images even in low light. The camera has nice and easy to use features in it. The settings are customizable and easy. The only thing lack in the device is HD recording. That means you cannot record any video and get a High Definition output. But other than this all is fine. If you getting it for a good price then you must have it.