Thread: Need some information on cheap mobile phones

Need some information on cheap mobile phones

Hi,
    I am looking for some cheap mobile phone. I need a mobile phone range below 2000 Rs. What can be the best phone under this price range or lower. I have to get them in more quantity. So on that basis I am looking for phones with minimum features but reliable and proper. What according to your guys will be the best cost effective phone under this price range. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need some information n cheap mobile phones

According to me the LG KG276 can be the proper options. The phone has all basic mobile function with a FM radio support. The price range is approx. 1350. Second if you want a better than this then Motorola W181 is the alternate choice. It is a color mobile phone which cost you 1600 Rs. It also has a FM radio support with external speaker support. The best choice can be a middle range phone Samsung B130 @ 1480. It is equipped with more features as compare to the above phones. The phone has SMS, MMS, FM Radio, Audio Player, etc

Here is small list of phones that can be suitable to you. The first is Samsung E1100, Samsung E1070, Sony Ericsson K220i, etc. I recommend you Sony Ericsson K220i. It is a full featured multimedia phone. The phone features are Infrared, Camera, Video Capture, etc. But this phone does not has FM support. But if you want an FM phone then Sony Ericsson J132 is a another choice.

Try out Samsung E1117 phone. It is a color phone. The battery life of the phone is 11 hrs. You can also sync the phone to PC and take a backup of your phone. Other than this it has all basic functions and services. It is a traditional phone which is cost effective and reliable. The price is affordable. The second choice under the same range s Samsung SGH-C160. The SGH-C160 is an introductory market-level colour GSM mobile phone incorporating FM radio in a basic but undeniably stylish bar design – perfect for news and music lovers. E-mail and Web access also enhance usability while not affecting ease-of-use.