Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 23-09-2009

Restoring an Asus Netbook to its original state

Hi,

I have asus-eee-pc-1005ha i need help restoring an Asus Netbook to its original state, I am facing constant system crashing, i tried F9 key several times to restore the netbook. but it does nothing, please help me in restoring Asus Netbook to its original state.
Old 23-09-2009

Re: Restoring an Asus Netbook to its original state

This restoration is available through a recovery partition, or from the recovery DVD includes a utility for the drivers also (external dvd drive still required). you can restore from a USB key for those who no longer have the recovery partition, or external DVD drive, but it will still provide the DVD for purchase.
Old 23-09-2009

You need to Disable Boot Booster, Option Boost Booster eliminates screen bios at startup Netbook, which saves some time during the ignition thereof. This option is enabled by default on the purchase.
  • Turn so your Netbook normally, and immediately press the F2 key until you reach the Setup Utility, which allows access to the bios options, including Boost Booster.
  • Using the arrow keys, move to the Boot tab, then click the Boot Booster option. Press the Enter key, then turn the option to Disabled to disable it.
  • Go to the last tab, Exit, and take Exit and save changes.
Old 23-09-2009

You can Restore from the Recovery Partition
  • Start your Netbook and tap the F9 key on your keyboard until you see a loading screen.
  • The restoration program prepares the files needed for the operation.
  • A message appears asking if you want to perform the operation, you will lose all files on your machine.
  • Confirm by clicking right .
  • That is, the restoration of your Netbook and without any action on your part. Finally you should rather say the Ghost.
  • At the end of the restoration, the machine will reboot on its own, and finish these configurations.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,