Thread: Firefox for blackberry

Firefox for blackberry

Hi,

I have blackberry with Airtel connection and i want to use Firefox browser on my phone, is it possible i heard that mozilla has launched a application for mobile phone. Upgrade the blackberry operation system, I also want to know how to Install or Upgrade to a New RIM BlackBerry Operating System (OS).

Re: Firefox for blackberry

There is no firefox browser for mobile phone, there are not many alternative browser for the BlackBerry. The Firefox team however is working on a mobile version which seems promising. Mozilla Firefox, Portable Edition is the popular Mozilla Firefox web browser bundled with a PortableApps.com Launcher as a portable app, so you can take your bookmarks, extensions and saved passwords with you.

The Mozilla Corporation has been working on a mobile version of their Firefox browser. Firefox for smartphones is not likely to be out anytime soon, but you can use opera its best browser for any mobile phone. go to opera.com and search for the opera version for blackberry. here is the tip on How to Install and Upgrade to a New Operating System on BlackBerry

Opera Mobile is the best mobile browser to bring the full Web to the small mobile screen. Opera Mobile has pioneered and set the standard in mobile browsing, supporting the latest technologies and receiving industry acclaim. Today, Opera continues to provide the best mobile Web experience with Opera Mobile 9.7. download it from here.