Thread: TetherBerry on BlackBerry smartphones

TetherBerry on BlackBerry smartphones

Recently i had purchased a new BlackBerry smartphones. I would like to know that what is TetherBerry? For what purpose can i use TetherBerry on my BlackBerry smartphones? Do any one have any idea or kind of information on TetherBerry? Any kind of suggestion or information on TetherBerry would be greatly appreciated.

Re: TetherBerry on BlackBerry smartphones

TetherBerry is an application that allows your PC to take advantage of your Blackberry Smartphone's data plan, allowing you to access the Internet on your laptop anywhere there is cellular coverage from your Blackberry. It provides a simple solution that adds an incredible amount of functionality for users.

TetherBerry is a small utility for BlackBerry smartphones. TetherBerry is an application that allows your PC to take advantage of your Blackberry's data plan, allowing you to access the Internet on your laptop anywhere there is cellular coverage from your BlackBerry. It uses the data connection on your handset and does so without incurring additional tethering fees imposed by your wireless carrier.

To initiate Internet access, you launch the program on your desktop. TetherBerry is easy to install, easy to use, works practically anywhere, and is cost effective. If the BlackBerry is not connected via USB the program will prompt you, after the device is connected it will prompt you to start the TetherBerry application on the device.