Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 19-09-2009

Error 907 : Invalid cod file not found in blackberry

Hi,

I've been having some trouble with OTA downloads.I keep getting this error: "907 invalid cod http error 406: not acceptable" when I try to download the pinstack launcher for Blackberry. I am able to download certian things OTA but not others which leads me to believe it the file, however other people download the same file fine. Any ideas?
Old 19-09-2009

Re: Error 907 : Invalid cod file not found in blackberry

You personally need just follow the instructions here, numerous people have been having problems with the OTA upgrades. Try the same thing but this time download the theme to your PC and try to Add it via Application Loader in Desktop Manager.
Old 19-09-2009

The first to be done, menu key, go to, clear the browser content cache including cookies, close the browser and try again. If not then try to download the OTA installer and you are getting this Error 907 : Invalid cod, open the Browser > Press menu > Select Options > Select Browser Options > Locate the "Browser Identification" setting and ensure it is set to "BlackBerry > Exit and Save.
Old 19-09-2009

Error 907 : Invalid cod file not found, to resolve this, follow the below steps :

1. Open the application on your BlackBerry options, and choose Advanced> Applications.
2. Scroll down to highlight Documents To Go, then press the Menu button and select Delete.
3. When asked whether to delete Documents To Go, select Delete.
4. After that is removed, remove the battery while the BlackBerry is still on.
5. Reinsert battery and turn On your pc.
6. Reinstall Documents To Go.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,