Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 17-09-2009

iPhone external keyboard

hi
i am looking for iPhone external keyboard as i need to type a lot with text messages so that i need to connect external keyboard which can be comfortable to type and good to use so please help me to get such product thank you
Old 17-09-2009

Re: iPhone external keyboard

Mat Brady introduced the concept of two popular mobile phone iPhone of Apple you can check here Concept iPhone with sliding QWERTY-keyboard also you can use Japanese input to the current situation with this check here Apple 3G iPhone with the Keyboard and i think you no need to go for jailbreak with this.
Old 17-09-2009

The most recent solution is ITwinge. ITwinge is keyboard for the iPhone. With this keyboard, the manufacturer believes that typing errors are reduced by 80%. iTwinge is compatible with all applications it does not require specific software. However the company will offer on the App Store tool allowing users to improve their hitting with iTwinge.
Old 17-09-2009

You can use wireless keyboard for Apple iPhone.The entire keyboard is ultra thin apart from the cylindrical battery compartment (above), which also serves to raise the top end of the keyboard so that it lays at a comfortable typing angle. check here for more details Apple iPhone with wireless keyboard

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,