Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 17-09-2009

Touchscreen java games

Hi,

I am planning to buy a new touch screen mobile phone but i confused with the gaming part of touch screen mobile phones, can i play the games which i used to play on my normal phone ? I have decided to buy either E680 or Moto ROKR E6. please clear my doubt about the touch screen gaming and also post some game names which i can play on my new phone.
Old 17-09-2009

Re: Touchscreen java games

Abracadaball is a top mobile game geared for casual players. Designed around a fantasy magical realm. Here are its features
  • Simple aim & shoot gameplay inspired by arcade classics
  • Perfectly designed for cell phones with easy navigation and intuitive gameplay
  • Cast spectacular spells based on fire, water, earth, and wind that sweep across your screen.
  • Escape through 66 diversified levels in 9 enchanting surroundings for hours of fun!
  • Use lots of essential skills to conquer 56 surprising challenges and 8 tenacious guardians.
  • 5 game modes: Quick Start, Story, Survival, Endurance, and Boss Rush
Old 17-09-2009

Assassin's Creed is an Arcade Style Mobile Game where you are an Assassin battling for survival during the Crusades. Assassin's Creed is the new franchise that redefines the action/adventure genre with an innovative, rich gameplay that provides a well-balanced mix of stealth, chaotic action and riddle-solving exploration in the midst of 4 vivid, responsive environments. Download it from Gameloft.com.
Old 17-09-2009

Here are the name of few popular Touch screen games
  • Chuck Norris: Bring On The Pain
  • CSI THE MOBILE GAMES
  • DiamondTwister
  • DJMixTour
  • Farcry2
  • Ferrari World Championship
  • FerrariGT
  • FortBoyard
  • HeroOfSparta