Thread: How to sync LG Cell Phone with PC

How to sync LG Cell Phone with PC

I'm having a LG mobile phone. I'm trying to syn my LG phone with pc, in order to have a back copy of all my personal data. I have lot of data been stored on my mobile phone such as such as phone numbers, calendar dates and pictures. I tried my best, but was not able to syn my LG phone with pc. So, can any body tell me that how can i sync a LG Cell Phone with my pc? Does anybody knows about it? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Re: How to sync LG Cell Phone with PC

LG PC Sync is developed by LG Electronics and names of program executable files are LGLink.exe, LGMobileSync.exe, LGPCSync.exe, PCSLauncher.exe, PCSync.exe and PcSync2.exe. Sync Database is an easy solution to compare and sync MySQL databases. Structure differences are quickly determined and displayed, you can review and modify sync actions, as well as generated SQL script.

You will probably need the USB cable instead of the USB-Serial cable. There are many programs available that you can use to sync your LG cell phone and your PC. Data Transfer Software Suite will help you conveniently transfer data from your handset to your PC. PC Sync Software provides Phone Book Manager, Internet Data Connect, Ringtone Composer, Image Editor and Calendar.

For that you need to have a data cable that can support your LG cell phone. The data cable is required to connect your LG cell phone to your PC. After that you just need to connect your LG cell phone to your PC by using the data cable. Afterwards you just need to follow the instructions that come with the data cable for proper connection. Then you need to find the "PC sync menu" from the "Utilities" menu on your LG cell phone. With the help of this program you can synchronize the "PIM" or Personal Information Management between your computer and your LG cell phone by using a data cable. After that you need to press "Ok" on your "PC sync" menu in order to begin with exchanging the data. Once you press "Ok "in the PC sync menu the selected data from your LG cell phone will be synchronized with your PC. Finally you just need to wait for the data to complete the transfer before your disconnect your LG cell phone.