Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

Re: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

hello, i was hunting around the net and found this form, while looking for java apps for my china phone chipset mt6235. i came across this web site that has a pc suite and drivers for the 6218,25,26,27,29, and 35 chipset. dont know if you ran across it yet but here is the web site. china-mobile-phone.com.

pc suite and mt6235 drivers works with my phone. make sure com ports are the same if you use bluethooth or usb cable to sync, works with both. i just installed it maybe 30 mins ago. it makes your outlook express and phone contacts match. you can import contacts, edit then export back to phone, move and read text mess from phone to pc. hope this helps
    Last edited by Maqbool; 27-04-2010 at 06:23 AM. Reason: External links not allowed, removed the same

hey ednankhan, the phone i have is the china iphone 3gs. it came in a iphone box that had 4g s on it. on the back cover the model # is a1303, but it does have the mt6235 chip set. it has a you tube icon on the phone, but when you click it, it directs you to tour stored video. i loaded the opera mini browser thats a littel faster, but it wont stream you tube or any web video that i tried. i dont know what format you tube streams in, but on my phone, there is no video play back settings to adjust. i called the seller, i think i may have been sent the wrong phone. the phone in ebay add said 3g s, this one says 4g s. also most of the apps are in chinees, even though i changed to english. unless flash or some other third party software can be installed on the phone, i dont know if it will be able to stream web video. i just got my phone this past friday.

Hello there, many of the problems are there with the China mobile phones. So, it is always recommended that these phones must be avoided. It is quite better to use the other renowned phones available in the market.

I get the same trouble. I get an MT6235 suite but haven't any drivers for it. Can a friend of me help me to have and install it easily.
    Thanks,

I have just bought a phone from China also and can not get itunes onto the phone itself. Everytime I install it chages the format once its on my phone, PLEASE help me!!!!! Thanks for pulsar7, the driver posted for MT6235 work excllent for my chinesse phone. Work well also with mobiledit pc suite.

i had a woo9 china iphone knockoff that is supose to use the MT6235 software. i could not get anything on the phone to work properly so back it went. i loaded a video,got sound but no picture, like it was playing a song..
    here is a link to get an
    APPLE IPHONE 3GS 32 MB.
    for 99. bucks check it out..

It might be an issue with the firmware version on the china phone that you are using. So, have you tried to upgrade your china mobile firmware? In case if you dont know how to do it then I would suggest you to take it to a mobile dealer and upgrade its firmware version for your mobile. That should solve your video display problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Quote Originally Posted by rashmi_ay View Post
    Hi friend,

I searched lots but didn't get the PC Suite for MT6235 China Mobile. I recommend you to use the linux operating system. I am using the linux operating system and not using any pc suit for my mobile over while connected to computer. I hope it will work for you.

this is correct. i have (clone of Nokia) mini N97 and in linux everything
    works fine, but i am unable to connect to windows. i will try the drivers
    provided by one of the community

roger

could you please provide more details on how you connected your phone?
    i am unable even to connect it as mass storage. i have windows 7 64bit.
    i tried the pc suite provided in this forum but it seems to be made for WXP

thanks in advance for your assistance

roger

You can use the Windows 7 inbuilt Compatiblity mode to install Windows xp software on the same pc. To do that follow the below steps:

1. Open the Program Compatibility Wizard by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Use an older program with this version of Windows.

2. Follow the instructions in the wizard.

If you cannot install a program, insert the installation disc for the program and, using the wizard, browse to the program's setup file, usually called Setup.exe, Install.exe, or something similar. The wizard is not designed to work on programs that have an .msi file name extension.

To change compatibility settings manually for a program, right-click the icon for the program, click Properties, and then click the Compatibility tab.

One of my friend using the same China model iPhone was having the problems with the drivers and has downloaded it from a site china-mobile-phone.com. Am not sure about this site but you can try. See if you can get the needed drivers or any application for your MT6235 from there.

Most of the china mobile phones dont work with the Itunes applications, this is some competition ignored by the apple against it iphone mobile, hence, the itunes doesnt work. If you did try all the methods mentioned in this topic and still cant access itunes then maybe, it doesnt supports the mobile phone. Try to get it working by installing linux.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Actually China is the one that cut all iTunes access from Chinese phones during The 2008 Summer Olympics because few athletes were downloaded a pro-Tibetan music album from iTunes before it was made to iPods that was released on August 5th at iTunes. Well, you need to wait for some time to access iTunes on China phone, hope it gets sorted.

Shurik Guest
    Yes offcoures those drivers are right. You need to install them to make the application work properly. At the time you install the PC Suite, Windows may automatically install the same or you will need to install it manually.

BTW, why did you guessed so that is these driver right or wrong ?

I am also searching for the same. On this forums I found a post which says that china phones hardly have any pc suite. There no official site for the same. The best way to put music on that is to buy a card reader from the market. Insert your memory card and directly copy paste audios and videos. But I found a pc suite software for the same. You can download that from below link.
    Attached Files Attached Files

please send me PC suite for MT 6235 too!

I too was facing the same hassle but here is the pandora's box for you. It worked for my MT6235, so ought to work for yours too.
    But you will have to become a member there , otherwise no download. how to be a member?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter roux View Post
    Please can anybody give me the links to download the PC Suite and drivers for the mt6235
    Well, you should know that china mobile doesnt comes from a branded company and therefore the pc suites for china mobile remains one and the same. However you can download the pc suite for you china mobile phone mt6235 from here - China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

Remember that, if it doesnt work, then you can simply try to connect your mobile phone to the computer and simplay let Windows find drivers for you mobile phone model version.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast