Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

Hi,

I'm looking for a PC Suite for a China Phone with the chipset as MT6235.

Or any software that can sync the calendar from outlook to the phone.. the phone is like iphone design like that...

Have tried other software for Mt6227, etc.. all doesn't seens to work..

any experts with recommendations to share? depply appreciate~

tks

siowwc

Re: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

You cannot sync Outlook calendar with China Phone MT6235 or you can transfer any data to outlook. China mobile is not a windows mobile so it does not support outlook.

i have the same problem. can´t find one for the 6235. the posted do´'t function

trojan123 ur mobile pc suite is corrupted plz send another on my

i just bought a china phone in my country its call beyond, its using MT6235 chipset, but they didnt give a driver on the package....! plz could you give me the driver for it...... it contain : data, pictbrid, webcam etc.. plz send to adonwenas@gmail.com thx for all

Please I Need The Mt 6235 Usb Driver. I Already Have Install The Pc Suite But The Pc Rejects The Phone Due To A Non Existing Driver To Make It Work.. I`ll Appreciate The Help.. My E-mail

hello friends plz send me pc suit for china mobile and plz send me some good video conver to. currently i am using nokia multimedia convertor . not good

[b][size="2"][size="4"]hi Guys,am Using China Phone Mt6227 And My System Is Vista.the Usb Driver I Got Here Is No Working On My Vista.pls I Need Help Badly.thanks.

just bought a china phone in my country its call beyond, its using MT6235 chipset, but they didnt give a driver on the package....! plz could you give me the driver for it...... it contain : data, pictbrid, webcam etc.. plz send to geormak@in.gr thx for all

Please Can Anyone Give Me A Hint Of How To Get De Mt 6235 Usb Driver,
    Ihave Already Installed The Pc Suite.. But The Laptop Does Not Rec0gnizes The Phone At The Usb Port.
    Thanks For The Help
    Raul

to all those looking for MT6235 driver...

problem is... i cant downlload the mms, file manager list... from my handset.. only the phonebook and messages....

how can i install java games for that? can't access!!!!

does anyone can help?

trojan? any idea?
    Attached Files Attached Files

to all those who's china phone pc suite is not working....:

download the pc sync manager from INTEX... search it on the internet...
    the pc-suite works for me... now i can install java programs... access completely my china phone...

a little bit of tweaking... all goes well... goodluck!

Hi friend,

I searched lots but didn't get the PC Suite for MT6235 China Mobile. I recommend you to use the linux operating system. I am using the linux operating system and not using any pc suit for my mobile over while connected to computer. I hope it will work for you.

I have a copy of satio = C5000 wifi mobile. I am unable to connect me on WLAN. I introduces my correct data of the 'router' on the phone and I introduced the ip address of the phone on my router. The device kows the wifi network but he can connect to it ?
    Somebody can help me ?
    PS : in a plublic area, the device knows several networking but it is the same ; it is not possible to connect to them.. Pls help me.

Hey Friend, As per my knowledge the China Mobile does not require the PC suit. They connect to the computer as removable hard drive to perform all the operation. And also it seems that some of the PC suit is being in the Phone itself. It only requires the Data Cable to connect to the Computer. So connect it and enjoy.

i done that but the pc recognize the phone only as hard drive and cant use the phonebook adress or the sms i cant sync the phone with the pc
    if someone has the pc suite for this phone please sent it to me?

for those who are having problems with your wifi and java connections, all u need to do is make sure you have the correct time set on your phone. then make sure u have it to where u are tellin the phone to use the wlan instead of the gprs and thats it. i have mt6235 T2000 and i got the mms sms wap wifi java all working. i even got some games but the problem is that they are super small. still looking for the motion games for the 640x480 screen.

Hi All,
    I want to know how to download java(midlet) games for the set MT6235. i tried to download some, but it didn't work , i don;t knw why?
    so can anyone tell what kind of midlet i have to download, or if anybody having pls share the files.
    also i need navigation software, so can one pls share or guide where to get.

also have the same problem. I own a MT 6235 chipset (AMIGO brand) i can browse on WAP/GPRS, i followed the steps on the below link sent to me by chinavison to enable configure the wifi but it doesn't work. The phone can detect wifi networks available thata all. I can'y browse
    Will feel great if you could help me out with PC Sync Suite for MT6235

Hi Babis, I have got the PC suit for the China mobile mt 6235 that you are looking for last few days. If you need to manage the contact of the same then you have to try the link given below which are having the guide and the download of the driver to work with the mt 6235. So just go through the link and it will work. Say thanks if it works for you.

I don't think that there is any pc suite for china mobiles, i can sugges you that if you want files which is saved in your phone book and sms then you can do one thing that you can go to the retailer from where you have purchased your phone and ask him to provide you a software to connect your phone with the pc or you can ask him to help you to save your files from the phone.

I think you don't need to have pc suite for your phone as it can be connected to the pc via mass storage in the computer. If you want the pc suite for your phone then you need to go on the link which i have mentioned below there you will find pc suite for your china mobile phone.
    China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

I am unable to connect Internt through my PC however I could edit GPRS seetings of my phone for bsnlnet and am able to open opera browser.But unable to have the same settings on my pc since it shows Mass storage connected MT6235 but no drivers availble.Could you please help resolve this issue.

Sciphone N2 Wi-Fi Tv works with windows mobile or what program does it use?

idea

could you please send me the pc suite for mt6235

manual set the ip and dns for the phone and it will work i had the same problem and i took about 2hours to figure it out but it does work if you set it manualy

can you send me the pc suite for that mt6235?

I have china iphone MT6235. I connect to the wifi & can brows internet. but i cannot open the Youtube stream. Please help if some one know how i can play youtube video stream.
    With best regards,

thank u all for the driver mt6235 and chinese pc suite .... now i'll try it ... hopefully it works for me

Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast