Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56

Thread: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

Post Re: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

Hi there I got a MT6235 as a gift I didn’t even know it was a China clone until viewing this thread. I would have worked it out eventually, the problem I have with my phone is that the touch screen icons are all mixed up an example of this is when I press the music icon I get camera or photos & when I press phone I get alarm clock this was working when I got it but not now. I tried to recalibrate but it seems to go into a loop and after 25 presses I gave up, Can anybody help me p.l.e.a.s.e
    Check this out in my Country it is called a Mclovin

Re: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

Hi there I got a MT6235 as a gift I didn’t even know it was a China clone until viewing this thread. I would have worked it out eventually, the problem I have with my phone is that the touch screen icons are all mixed up an example of this is when I press the music icon I get camera or photos & when I press phone I get alarm clock this was working when I got it but not now. I tried to recalibrate but it seems to go into a loop and after 25 presses I gave up, Can anybody help me p.l.e.a.s.e
    This is drawback of China Mobile. You cannot do anything after the touchpad gets damaged. There are very less chances to get repaired (still you can try). There must be some internal issues.

Hi thanks for that got the person who brought it to send it back and a new replacement is now coming.

i have gright e72 ithink its mt6235 i have aproblem with it when i connect it with my pc help of data cable just start charging no another option can any one can help me...........reply soon....................and thanks

i got a china iphone look a like phone. i want to use it as amodem to connect internet to my PC. How can I do It?

Tryed installing the usb modem drive. did not detect. Also tryed with the phone suite 6235. It shows disconnected.

To be specific, phone model is F003 (china iphone)

i need soni vaio model number vgn-n17g windows xp all driver need can u help me any body please send me driver as soon as

Thanks for your comments. I have found how to set the wallpaper/background image. I'll be trying the pc suite this week.
    BTW, this phone does have Java installed.

The iPro 9700 supports both vCard 2.1 and 3.0. I'm trying to figure out how to sync to my Linux based system. I'll post what I find.

Maybe this phone isn't a "China Phone" !

I'm using Suse 11.3 and xfce4 desktop.
    I'll have a look at Kontact.

hi Beave 29 can you send me wi-fi setting and driver for mt6235( AIR phone 4) how to open browser, caz I can not connect to wifi router N 300, i have router G 54 even I can not connect to that too , so please if yo can send me driver and setting for mt6235 that will be awesome for me. my mail ID:- miscokok@gmail.com

i have star tx x10 and i want to synchronize the contacts of my phone to pc.
    Please help me to found the best pc suite.
    thanks

I have china dual SIM mobile and the name shows TOP-1 XS025. I dont have any driver or PC suite for this. I request someone will halp me?

what is the make & number of of modem of nktel 2008 mobile set

I tried same download rar 1 rar 2 rar 3 and did not work for me any other software if you have please send to me as link or attachment to my id miscoko@gmail.com

Thanks for reply but I think may be there is some browser as I told I can connect to wi fi and my browser is not opening, can any one help me on this topic or how to install new browser on my mt6235( AIR phone 4) clone of iphone 4, and also need pc suit for that

how and where to instal pc syn from intex

ok, thanks for the reply again, i shall do that and let you know.
    one morething, is PC suite required to access internet connection for my iphone?

I Wanna Connect To Internet With My Chinees _() Mobile With Idea Gprs To Pc But I Dont Know How To Do ?
    Any Help That I Connect

ko duoc bac oi
    Com 6235 data iphone china can driver tro giup

I connect my I9 I68 china phone in and choose mass storage of it. When I do it that method it only shows that the phone has 9.75mb total when in fact the phone has 64gb. So how do I access the extra space?

Granitepeaker, please remove your SD chip from your phone and mount it on your PC (you may need a USB adapter). Do you now see the SD partition? If not, something is wrong with the SD chip.

USB adapter == USB card reader. ( My laptop has a reader builtin.)

@Alexx - thanks a lot.... but i already tried this step too.. and it's still a failure...

oh, i ask the store where i bought this phone for more details..

it's Phone4 i4Gs , BB_chipset is mt6235

anyone successful in adding games??? thanks so much

hi, 1 more quick question... can we play zynga games on china phones??? i have this iphone clone.. Phone4 i4Gs - i can browse facebook but cannot play games.. please help!

I searched dozens just didn't achieve the PC Suite all for MT6235 China Mobile. I advise you to burning up the Linux in operation system. I am exploitation the Linux in operation arrangement and not exploitation immoderate pc be appropriate to all for my animated complete patch allied to computer.
    Thanks

please software china mobile M1000

excuse me,i wannna ask how to remove program or software at iphone china MT6235.i already have pc suite but cannot use to remove program.
    one more is how to find games and software/programs that compatible with this iphone chine type.thanks before

just apply it with any phone that alike the funtion such as samsung D880

Exelente muchas gracias!.... Exelent very tanks.....

Hi. Who can help me to install PC Suite for MT 6235 China IPhone ? (I have install driver for MT6235 but pcsuite not appear on my pc)

Please help me!

My phone MTK6235, Iphone china 32G. I need Driver and PC suite for windows 7 64bit.

Thanks all bro.

Hey I have a chinese iphone 4 and I cant turn off the flight mode to used it I need help please.

As the link is given on top for the PC Suit just download it update your phone from PC Suit and then try to turn off the flight mode. Hope this will help you out.

How i connect web cam MT6235 - for Mac

Link is not visible. Kindly make it visible.

I want to connect my iphone4 688 mt6235 to my computer.Please,may have i her pc suite?

I need china MT6235 pc suit i ve bout this mbile but the cd does not have pc suit for this kind so pls help me

Quote Originally Posted by aman_ullah4u2000 View Post
    i have gright e72 ithink its mt6235 i have aproblem with it when i connect it with my pc help of data cable just start charging no another option can any one can help me...........reply soon....................and thanks
    Are you using the same cable that came with your mobile ? Many times the same problem occurs when we make use of another USB cable with any Chinese phones. It just charge and wont connect to PC. So, make sure you are using the perfect USB cable to connect your device with your system.

Hi Friend,
    I have china mobile "xpress music 5800" I simply want to reset my mobile via Code. Please post me secret code, my e-mail Id is "nirajtgupta@yahoo.co.in"
    I really appreciate those who send me Other application for this 5800 china mobile!
    Thanks,

As you are looking for the Secret code to reset the China 5800 Music phone then i will advise you to type the *#987# and it will look for the software and reset the phone of yours. So if you can then try this out and see whether it is working for you or not. To know more about the China Mobile Secret Code visit link given below.

China Mobile Secret Codes

hi there, too anyone out there that will be able to help guide me on a step by step basis in finding and installing all the necessary information that is required for the mt6235 for my computer. i am very computer illerate and honestly need some guidance. i have read all the posts and have tried clicking on some of the links but i think i have done something wrong. please help.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shomen_xxx View Post
    hi,

i got a china iphone look a like phone. i want to use it as amodem to connect internet to my PC. How can I do It?
    First of all you need to install modem driver on your PC and than you need to configure some settings to connect to internet with your Chinese iphone.

For doing the same, follow the instructions mentioned in this thread:
    Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC.

If the driver attached with this post wont work than download one from the following thread:
    Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone

Once you have installed the new modem driver you must first restart your computer system so that the drivers will take full effect of your pc. Then you connect your china iphone to the pc through the USB and see if this time it shows in the pop up menu. Also, once it is detected go to the device manager and then select your phone from the list of hardware and then you will be able to connect to the internet. I hope that this should certainly solve all your problem.

soni vaio vgn-n17g windows xp driver

Quote Originally Posted by ajaypatelit View Post
    hello team,
    i need soni vaio model number vgn-n17g windows xp all driver need can u help me any body please send me driver as soon as
    Hi friend.. sure we can help you but before that i would like to advise you to please start a new thread for new query. Because this is the discussion thread for China mobile pc suite and you are asking about Laptops driver. By doing so, Mods can delete this posts. Anyways, you can download your drivers from here.

If you are looking for the driver for the Sony vaio vgn-n17g then it is better to check on the Official site of the Sony where you will get all the driver available for your device. Every Manufacturer keeps the copy of driver for there device to support user with the same. So if you are stil unable to get the driver then check out the below given link which is having driver to download.

Sony vaio vgn-n17g Driver

Quote Originally Posted by ajaypatelit View Post
    hello team,
    First of all, I would suggest you to dont hijack some other topic thread and make a new thread for same. Secondly, have you tried searching for the driver on the Sony website? Didnt any driver cd/dvd come with the laptop? In any case, you can download all the drivers from here - http://www.sony-asia.com/support/dow...oduct/vgn-n17g

Hello everyone! I recently acquired a "iPro 9700 Pro" which appears to be a BB Bold 9700 clone. It appears to have a MT6235 chip set, with dual SIMs, two cameras, and WiFI. Does anyone have any information one this phone? Can the firmware be updated? Can the background image be changed?

T-Mobile says the IMEI number indicates it's a Blackberry.

I can mount the Mass Storage as an external USB disk and add/delete files(audio, images,etc) but have not yet loaded any Java apps. I will be trying the China Mobile PC suite soon.

Thank You in advance.

As you said it is chinese phone, you cannot update its firmware. Infact we cant update firmware for any of chinese phones. And yes off course, you can change the background image. Just select any wallpaper and see if there is any option to set is as wallpaper. Secondly, all chinese phones are compatible with games, some support .nes format and some are compatible with java games. Just go on with pc suite and try to install some games.

China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235 - Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by ja86 View Post
    Orton:
    BTW, this phone does have Java installed.
    Than try out installing Nes games on your device. There is a good article with steps for installing Nes games successfully. Hope it will help you. Just check it out: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step . But make sure you have PC Suite installed first.

Please continue in this topic: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235 - Part 2
    Last edited by FReakMaster; 01-07-2011 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Threads Splitted

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56