Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

Re: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

I am having a china phone which is somewhat similar to nokia music phone. I was not getting the driver for the same so I had downloaded and installed Driver Detective. The Driver Detective tools takes on the search for driver information for the hardware of your system and update the driver if this is necessary. Try this it is very easy to use. The wizard and the built-in support to help with the settings and problems.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost4life View Post
    hi, anyone does have the knoswledge to change the country of the GPS? I try to set the phone up in my computer but I have no drivers for windows.

thanks a lot for help.
    Sorry mate but unable to understand what you do you need. First of all this discussion was about China Mobile PC Suite, than you asked for changing GPS Country. Than you are talking about Drivers for Windows.

Please start a new thread if you have another problem than the related threads and please post queries in more simple way. Thanks

I am tired of looking and surfing the internet........

Why cant there just be a big arrow saying download this one!!! I have downloaded so many links etc. I have taken all your advise but yet no luck. Cant anybody send me the exact things so I can plug my Phone in and my pc recognises it and I can get applications etc.

I was sold this thing not knowing it wasnt the real one because I know nothing about this stuff!!!

PLEASE PLEASE help me to just get this *(^*&%^& thing to work with my pc.

I think i am having the China PC suit which can work with your device. Just download the below given attachment which is having all the PC suit driver for the China Mobile. Install the same to you computer and see whether it is working with your issue or not.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by jade207 View Post
    I am tired of looking and surfing the internet........

Cant anybody send me the exact things so I can plug my Phone in and my pc recognizes it and I can get applications etc.
    As i can see this is your very first post, what you exactly need ? Which Model are using and do you have installed China PC Suite on your computer? What problem/error are you getting?

Anyways, try out the PC suites given above and download the needed drivers from the following post to make your system work properly with your device:
    Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone
    MT6225 china mobile drivers
    Need China Mobile modem driver

No I dont have the pc suite.....

My laptop cant read those folders attached..... thank you for the folders by the way. how can I get my computer to read it????

Look to say the least I am clueless (you probably figured). I wanted to buy an Iphone, I bought one, only to find that it was a china iphone. not that there is anything wrong with it I am actually quiet happy even tho I got swindled. I just need help to put it on my computer now... in the most idiot language for computer non know how folk

Quote Originally Posted by ghost4life View Post
    doesn't work :O
    Usually, for all china mobile phone model version, there is only a single pc suite available and for some devices it works and for some it dosent work, you can however try to connect your phone and let windows detect the drivers available for it automatically, via the update process. You can also try to install the pc suite supplied to you and for all in Vista by using the compatability mode.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hi guys
    I am really tired ofthis chines Iphone mt6235,even i can not put music or internet
    or wireliss internet,could you please tell me how to do with this with window vesta , thanks

There are two ways for putting audio and videos on your china phone. First connect your phone directly to your system and let windows detect it as a usb device. Then you can open up the drive and copy paste songs directly. The second way is using a memory card reader device. Connect your micro sd card to the memory card reader and then connect it to the system.

For whom seeking iphone clone mt3265

For file transfer no driver needed for that just connect your USB cable, mobile will ask you to select profile, just select mass storage and you have done.

Open windows explorer, you will find new mass storage device, that's your mobile's internal as well as external drive displayed there. Ok.

And for sinking your messages there is pc suit available that works.

This is my own experience I got h168 iphone clone uses mtk6235.

I sync my contacts and message from pc suite both on Bluetooth and USB.

For file transfer only USB will work.

if usb not working please download this driver for USB cable

HTML Code:
    http://hp9831.byethost22.com/MTKUSB_Driver_6235.zip
    copy paste in your browser and download and install it.

Does anyone have the INTEX PC SYNC MANAGER since i saw that pulsar did reply to this thread saying that he can actually install java apps from that software and it also capable in synchronizing with MT6235. If anyone of you can find the link to dowload, please advice. Much appreciate in advance. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by venison_reborn View Post
    Does anyone have the INTEX PC SYNC MANAGER since i saw that pulsar did reply to this thread saying that he can actually install java apps from that software and it also capable in synchronizing with MT6235. If anyone of you can find the link to dowload, please advice. Much appreciate in advance. Thanks.
    You can find many download link for INTEX PC SYNC MANAGER form this link. There are also many other Pc Sync manager available in this search . Hope it will help you for sure.

Lol..yea i tried to search in google already before u posted this comment. Like i said, there are no links available directly to download the software. Unless if anyone have already downloaded it, and can re upload the link, it would give much help to me. Thanks by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by venison_reborn View Post
    Lol..yea i tried to search in google already before u posted this comment. Like i said, there are no links available directly to download the software. Unless if anyone have already downloaded it, and can re upload the link, it would give much help to me. Thanks by the way.
    Alright, I was able to find PC SYNC MANAGER for china mobile phone but dont really know whether it is from intex or something. Actually, after hours of searching the INTEX PC SYNC MANAGER, I found that each and every PC SYNC MANAGER software for china mobile phone was pointing to only 1 driver for it, which you can download from the below attachment.
    Attached Files Attached Files

ohmy Re: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

Hi, new to this cool forum, also very new to the iphone type phone I have bought, even though its a cool phone I have heard that you can get a software for the MT6235 which I thought was called the V902, can anyone give me the weblink to where I can download the software paid or free?

thanks
    Iain

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast