Thread: HTC FUze Problem

HTC FUze Problem

Hello,

I have an HTC Fuze and it has been amazing. I do not have a data plan, so I am not letting my Fuze to access Media Net, just WiFi. I face a issue with the phone constantly opening the Active Sync application in the background and it really is a memory hog. How do I cease it from opening? I've never synced my pc with my Fuze yet, but it really is fed ups me and it seems no one else has figured this out...strangely even ATT.

Re: HTC FUze Problem

The reason is exactly that AT&T needs you to pay for the media connecting kb. If you have a $30 media plan it doesn't matter but it you don't have one you get a bill each month for the kb transferred between your mobile phone and AT&T..There would appear to be some setting or piece of software that is requiring active sync to be active. Does your phone keep connecting to media net or just opens active sync.Have you soft reset it ?

Active Sync Toggle is a computer application which is good for ceasing AS on your ,machine.But the question was about AS on the Fuze itself.I would love the topics to have something connected with the issue or content... In this particular case, this is an Activesync problem, not a Fuze or smart phone problem... this issue is made into WM since MS designed activesync, not something certain to any particular device of course

Well you do a Un check in the settings that allows your phone to alter times depending the issue. For some reason, this one option keeps active sync running all of the time. This isn't a Fuze issue as much as a window's Mobile issue.set the sync to be done only manually and not automatic when last communicated with the computer. Nobody in AT&T has an idea what causes this app to keep appearing in the TILT Actually you are correct, the active sync program running all of the time will eat battery and memory.