Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What is the Specification of Motorola i870

Portable Devices

Old 09-09-2009

What is the Specification of Motorola i870

I am going to buy a second hand Motorola i870 mobile phone. My friend is selling it of. But before purchase I need some technical information on it. Like what is the specification of the phone. Second does it play videos. If yes then how can I add video in it. What type of application does it supports. And other thing compare to it what are the other phones that can be taken into consideration.

Old 09-09-2009

Re: What is the Specification of Motorola i870

The phone gives you a 2.8 hr of battery live with lcd display. It comes with 25mb internal ram. the model is quiet old launched in 2005. Other than this you can use bluetooth, a camera with video capture support and music play. You can add up a micro sd card to play your favorite songs and videos. The phone also has speaker phone and widen high speed data support. It is not so high end multimedia phone but a traditional and quiet acceptable at reasonable price only.
Old 09-09-2009

The videos in the mobile are stored in 3gp form. So you can only play 3gp type files in them. You can use a simple 3gp converter and convert all your video files to 3gp. Put them in your mobile they will work. For this process I will recommend you to download and use a freeware tool called 3GP Video Converter. The tool can convert a range of files like avi, mp4, etc to standard 3gp which will work in the mobile. The tool is easy to use and install.

Download
Old 09-09-2009

In comparison to Motorola i870 you can try Motorola i870 Nextel, Motorola i870 red (sprint) and Motorola i870 black (Nextel). They are the later version in i870 series and further. The first model Nextel offer you full multimedia feature but the design has a antenna on the back side which looks like walkie talkie. The second one red model has more added up features. I recommend Motorola i885 a full feature and awesome phone with great look and design.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,