Thread: Best camera for Night Photography

Best camera for Night Photography

Hi,
    Which is the best camera for night photography. I am a newbie and learning digital photography. In day it is fine but what about. I had checked out some short range series in Canon. They have night mode option. But the image quality is blurry and not clear. I need a camera that can provide me a limited zooming option but a good image quality. The image must be bright and a bit detailed. Because many camera has a night mode option but they just add some contrast to the image. I want a brightness at the time when I am shooting. Any suggestions would really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Best camera for Night Photography

Here I am listing you some tips that can help you out to catch a brighter image in night also. Basically many camera are provided with flash. This flash option gives you out a temporary light to get the images brighter. First you have to select a right camera. Do go for additional features. Choose the features which is at the topmost priority. Basically Manual SLR 35mm camera are best for night photo shoots. Then you must have the ability to keep the shutter open and attach a trigger with control aperture and shutter speed. Always use a medium or slow speed film. They produce a high quality images.

I will suggest you to use Sony DSC-F717. The camera belongs to cyber shot series and comes with point and shoot convenience with manual controls. The camera is an ideal solution for digital photographers which will help you to enhanced your creativity and get best results. The camera is is equipped with great quality Carl Zeiss optics. The shutter speed is 1/2000 seconds and it produces really impressive results. The best feature which catch my eye is the five area multi point focusing system. By this a photographer can focus to all the corners like left, center, right, up or down in the frame. The camera offers a 5.02 MP with a maximum image size of 2560 x 1920. The images are high quality, clear, brighter and true to life. The back side LCD screen lets you to see the images which you can see really and adjust them. The night shot technology gives you much clearer picture in low and no light. Night photo shooting is much easier because of Night Shot feature of Sony. Just by flipping a switch the infrared Nightshot mode is activated which gives you awesome still images. The camera is best suitable for night photography.

Go for PowerShot G5. It is a 5 mega pixel camera with tons of features and night mode support. The maximum image size is 2592 x 1944 with high speed 2.0 fps support. You can even increase the resolution as per your need. So here you are allowed to play with the resolution setting to use the maximum resource of camera. The camera is relatively suitable for capturing a wide screen images with clear and neat look. The LCD monitor gives you multiple options like image support, color vision support, etc. The features of the camera is 5 MP with RGB Primary color filters support for camera, 3 jpeg modes, 1.8" LCD monitor, shutter speed 15 sec or higher, noise reduction, multiple image mode, exposure mode, etc.