| || |
Join Date: Apr 2008
Re: How can i Install AirPort card on my Apple iBook
AirPort cards are Apple's AirPort wireless networking technology and are very necessary for iBooks
as it allows you to surf the Internet from almost anywhere in your home or business. it also enables schools to provide Internet access to multiple students without installing expensive cabling.To install the AirPort card on Apple iBook, just go through this steps:-
- Shut down your computer, then remove any connected cables. Turn the computer over and remove the battery.
- Release the keyboard by sliding the two plastic tabs away from the display. Then lift the keyboard, flip it over, and lay it on the palm rests. Touch a metal surface inside the computer.
- If the AirPort Card came with an AirPort adapter, remove the metal clip and pull the AirPort Card from the adapter. The adapter and metal clip are not used with your iBook.
- Flip up the wire bracket and connect the antenna to the AirPort card. Make sure the antenna is securely connected to the card.
- Slide the AirPort card (with the AirPort ID number facing up) between the guides, under the wire bracket, and into the slot under the top edge of the trackpad.