Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2009

Animated wallpapers on an iphone

Hi,

I have an apple iphone but on my home screen i dont have an animated wallpaper, Does anyone know how to make animated wallpapers for an iphone or is it even possible. what format will it support. i have searched on net but got very little information on this. any help on this will be highly appreciated.

Thank you
Old 07-09-2009

Re: Animated wallpapers on an iphone

Here is a video which explains How To Get Animated Wallpapers on iPod Touch, iPhone, iPhone 3G on 3.0 NO VWALLPAPER NEEDED!!!. Get a video wallpaper from somewhere. You can use the one you got from the vWallpaper directory /var/mobile/Media/Skrew/Videos. you must have SSH installed into your device.
Old 07-09-2009

Re: Animated wallpapers on an iphone

Vwallpaper is a new application that will allow owners of iPhones to the slam grave. No more static wallpapers and sad, with vWallpaper 0.3 it is now possible to use videos (in. Mov) as wallpaper for the iPhone! Demonstration. But it will consume the battery. it is better to have a simple wallpapers on apple iphone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,