Thread: how can i change Nokia Messaging account password.

how can i change Nokia Messaging account password.

Hi,, i have bought a Nokia E75 phone last week and also set up Nokia messaging on the same with the help of the following post How to set up Nokia Messaging on Nokia phone on this forum. Its very interesting features for mailing process. Now i wanted to change the password for my Nokia Messaging account due to security reason. I request you guys to please guide for me the same. Help appreciated

Re: how can i change Nokia Messaging account passowrd.

Nokia Messaging is a really nice feature that allows you to access up to 10 of your personal email accounts.Each email arrives in its own mailbox, and you can access all emails in one place. In order to change Nokia Messaging account password just go through this steps:-

1. First of you need to log in to your account
    2. Under My Nokia Messaging account, select Change next to Password.
    3. Enter your old password and your new password.
    4. Select Save password.

Re: how can i change Nokia Messaging account password.

There are many user who wanna change there email password just because they have given that password to Nokia. If you will change your email password and don't make it know to Nokia than you won't be able to get the emails to your account properly. The reason is that Nokia Messaging automatically fetches your email messages from your email account as new email arrives. To access your email, Nokia Messaging needs your user name and password. Nokia does not use your password except in accordance with our Service Terms and Privacy Policy.

Thanks for the useful info mate. I here has a very short query and hope you guys can help me out for sure.

I just want to delete one of my email address on email.nokia.com. Do you guys have any idea of doing that? please let me know too.

Its very simple to delete email address form the email.nokia.com. Log into your account and under My email addresses, where you select add another to add email address just select Remove for the address you want to remove.On the next page, select Remove again.Thats it. You are done.