Thread: How to hide an application on nokia mobile phone?

How to hide an application on nokia mobile phone?

Hi,

I want to know, is there any way to hide application icon on my nokia N97? I have a 3rd party application installed in my N97 mobile and I want to hide that so had nobody can see it or access it. Can somebody advise me how I can hide this ? Thanks

Re: How to hide an application on nokia mobile phone?

You can try Y-Browser to hide an application on nokia mobile phone, It is free and its currently available for S60 3rd Edition devices. Y-Browser is a file manager for Symbian OS devices. It has most common features on files such to copy, cut, paste, etc & it can create, remove the foldes, etc. To hide the files with this application, go to the destination file, and select Options - File - Attributes. Then, at the “Hidden“, select “Yes“. That's it . Its easy to use.

Handy Safe for Nokia mobile is a great application to protect your data on nokia mobile phone, it stores a lot of different types of personal and confidential information in a device and you can access it anywhere we go. Handy Safe provides options to protect access to the entire application using the same password to be entered to open the application the device should be left active for a specified period of time.

Best Crypto is an application for nokia mobile phone, designed for electronic data protection. It provides you with a user-friendly graphical interface for encrypting and decrypting your sensitive data. Behind easy to use interface, its powerful cryptography engine is using industry standard secure crypto algorithms (RC6 (ECB-Mode) ciphering with 256-bits keys and MD5 algorithm) to give you absolute, almost unbreakable security.