Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Motorola Razr V3m Install Cd

Portable Devices

Old 02-09-2009

Motorola Razr V3m Install Cd

Hello , i have bought the motorola razr v3m which came with the install cd of it containing Drivers and other softwares, now the problem is that I have lost the Disc(As usual , most people do , now dont bother me) , and formatted my pc Yesterday , now i cannot get my motorola razr v3m phone detected in windows xp , please tell me how can i get it workings , where can i get the installation cd of motorola razr v3m , please help me thanks in advance

Old 02-09-2009

Re: Motorola Razr V3m Install Cd

US Customers
Motorola Phone Tools (MPT) can be purchased from the MOTOSTORE. It is available as a software download or as a CD-ROM that can be sent directly to you.

Note: MPT can also be purchased at participating Best Buy stores nationwide.

Canadian Customers
Motorola Phone Tools (MPT) can be purchased from the following site. It is available ONLY as a software download.
Note: MPT can also be purchased at participating Best Buy stores nationwide.
Old 02-09-2009

HandsetManager for Motorola RAZR V3m (US Cellular)
  • Version - 9.5
  • Size - 31.5MB
  • OS Support: Windows 2000 / XP Home / XP Pro / Vista (32 bit)
  • Description: n/a
  • Note: CDMA Phone
  • Wireless Carrier:U.S. Cellular

download From Here
Old 02-09-2009

I think you will needed to buy the Verizon kit. It is basically a USB cable and a CD with the drivers The RAZR V3m (Red) supports streaming is based on the Sprint TV technology. This mobile phone uses the cdma2000 1xEV-DO technology. The phone can be connected to a computer with a cable to share data between both systems

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,