Thread: How to download songs to mp4 player

How to download songs to mp4 player

Hi,

I have bought a new mp4 player COWON iAUDIO S9 4GB, I want to know how to Transfer mucic from my pc to my Mp4 players, I would appreciate If step by step instructions will be given on downloading and transferring music from Napster, apple store and amazon.com. Windows Media Player or an audio cd. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Re: How to download songs to mp4 player

Its so simple to Transfer music on your mp4 player, just Download all the music to your local PC, and connect your mp4 player to your PC with USB cable , Use the drivers cd which is supplied with your mp4 player to install necessary drivers, 'make sure that all necessary drivers are installed', If it's connected synchronize it with windows media player then drag and drop the music in the device panel.

You can easily transfer music from apple store or an amazon.com or any other music download sites, only If your computer recognizes your player as a drive, You just need to connect your player to pc and When you are prompted to select a download location, you can select the MP4 player rather than a spot on your computer drive.

If you have CD of music which you want to download and transfer it to your mp4 player, then put CD in your CD reader. Import the audio files on CD in your library of the Reader Windows Media or a similar software. Some of these programs have options of file conversion builds. You must convert the format of audio file (generally, it is in format wav) to format MP4.

Its very simple in my opinion. You just download any file in the same format of an mp4 and just connect the device you want it in and then transfer the file or what you can do is you can convert any other file which is in any format to a mp4 file and then transfer it because now a days you get converter of everything on the internet so I think you should try that only.