Thread: Cannot send email through iPhone

Cannot send email through iPhone

I am facing some issue with my iPhone early everything was working fine i was also able to send and receive emails on my iPhone, but from few days whenever i am trying to send an email from my iPhone I get the message cannot send email, sender address was invalid. However I can pick my received emails okay. I have checked the email account settings on my iPhone and the details are fine. Anyone got any suggestions or tell me why i am not able to send email through iPhone

I was also facing such kind of issue when i told one of my friend about it he told me to select settings and over there goto Mail, Contacts, Calendars over there you will see Accounts now select the account which you are using for sending mail. Now you need to go where it says for Outgoing Mail Server and Select the box where it says AT&T SMTP Server, over there tap it turn it ON or Turn on all other SMTP Servers.

If you are facing such kind of issue then i would suggest you to reconfigure your email account and at the same time also reset your iPhone and if you still face any issue then i would suggest you to contact iPhone service center and tell them about the issue, i am sure they will definitely help you out with this issue and at the same time also Contact your carrier or Internet service provider for configuration information.

I was also facing such kind of issue, in that case i try to turn off iPhone and again turn it ON. After that i would suggest you to press and hold the Sleep/Wake button which is at the top of iPhone for a few seconds until a red slider appears, and then drag the slider. Then again press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears. After that i was able to send email to my clients hope it works for you too.