Thread: iPhone doesn't synchronize

iPhone doesn't synchronize

Hi,

My friend has recently bought new iPhone with him and he is facing some issue with it. Whenever he is trying to synchronize his iPhone it's getting stopped. I have also try to uninstalled iTunes, and restored my iPhone but that also didn't worked out for me. When I try to re-sync my phone after doing all this the same problem: It shuts down after syncing about 3 songs. The songs don't make it to the phone. Does anyone know why i am not able to synchronize my iPhone.

Cannot Sync iPhone with Any Computer

I was also not able to synchronize my iPhone, whenever i try to do it, either hung up on the sync and timed out or gave me an error code. After finding a lot over internet and when i asked some of my friend they told me to unchecked everything so that the iPhone was emptied out and then start incrementally re syncing the files. Hope this should work for you it had worked for me.

iphone doesn't sync

I am also facing such kind of issue with my iPhone whenever i am trying to connect it to my computer it makes some sound when i try to plug into USB port. But when i open my iTunes over there sync does not highlight as an option in the file menu, it stays grayed out and you cannot select it. Other than that there are no error messages, at all. It just doesn't happen. Is it something that I haven't done or do you think it might be a fault with the USB port?

iPhone doesn't synchronize

In that case i would suggest you to disconnect other USB devices from your computer and connect iPhone to a different USB 2.0 port on your computer and have a check for the same it might happen that because of which you where facing such issue and at the same time i would suggest you to have a new version of iTunes and you should not get any error messages during install.