Thread: iPhone Doesn’t Appear in iTunes

iPhone Doesn’t Appear in iTunes

I am facing some issue with my iPhone everything was working fine few days back but today when i try to connect my iPhone to computer by using itunes over there it was not showing my iPhone . I've tried unplugging and plugging back in, restarting, and using different usb ports and nothing helps. My ipod shuffle also doesn't show up so I'm wondering if there's something wrong with itunes. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

iTunes for Windows Doesn't Recognize iPhone

I was also facing such kind of issue and when i called customer support fro help they told me to turn off my iPhone and try it ON again after that they told me to press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on top of iPhone for a few seconds until a red slider appears, then drag the slider. After that i again press and hold the the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears. Now select unlock and enter my SIM’s PIN if the SIM is locked after that i was able to connect my iPhones to iTunes.

iPhone Doesn’t Appear in iTunes

I had try to follow the steps which you had mention but that also didn't solved my problem at at the same time i have try to connect my iPhone on my friends computer with this iTunes over there my iPhone does appears in iTunes, but when i am trying to connect it on my computer at that time it doesn't appear in iTunes. Can anyone tell me what would be the exact issue.

iPhone doesn't show up in iTunes

It might happen that there would be some issue with you iTunes only because when you are trying to connect your shuffle and iPhone both of them are not getting detected. In that case i would suggest you to have a basic uninstall and reinstall of the Apple Software Update , Apple Mobile Device Support , Bonjour , iPod Updaters , Quicktime. After doing this is you still facing the same issue then there would be some hardware issue before that i would suggest you to install the latest version of iTunes you can get it by clicking here