Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2009

Toshiba Qosmio Warning: A problem with the cooling system

hi
i am having Toshiba laptop Qosmio G20 since lase few days i am having problems with cooling Warning: A problem with the cooling system has been detected. Please turn off the computer immediately, and return it for service why this happening ? can any one help me ?
thank you
Old 01-09-2009

Re: Toshiba Qosmio Warning: A problem with the cooling system

I am also having the problem.so i format and loaded the default Toshiba setup . But the error message occurred there is no any other solution i found so please if any one having any solution please tell me
Old 01-09-2009

Qosmio Series of Toshiba having some bugs so not working properly.This error is may be be due to any fan is not working so check that non of fan is stopped or not working as fast as it should or a fan may be broken. Use bench mark application to check fan rotation and speed else take it to service center .
Old 01-09-2009

Make sure that problem is not due to overheating. If your cpu fan is damage and not working then it will not ventilate the heat. check in your bios for temperature.Check the bottom and make sure the cpu fan is clean and not contain with dust. also check in bios to turn the warnings off .

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,