Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 31-08-2009

Not able to sync iTunes application on iPhone

Hi, i bought a iPhone from Apple store yesterday. Every thing is fine, but when i am trying to sync the applications purchased from App store, it just won't synchronizing.

Could you guys please make me know some troubleshooting these applications ? Please help. Thanks in advance.
Old 31-08-2009

Re: Not able to sync iTunes application on iPhone

I think you need to Deauthorize and reauthorize your computer. Deauthorizing a computer allows you to manage which computers can play music, videos, audiobooks, or other content purchased from the iTunes Store.Authorization helps protect the copyrights on the content you buy. You can use your digital rights management (DRM)-protected music purchases1 from the iTunes Store on up to five different computers. When you play an item you've purchased, your computer is "authorized" to play content purchased using your Apple Account.

Deauthorize your computer and then reauthorize your computer. After your computer is authorized, try re-syncing your purchased application back to your device.
Old 31-08-2009

Make sure you are using iTunes 8 or later. Also make sure you are signed into your iTunes account used to purchase the application. You can check by scrolling to the bottom of the page after accessing the App Store or iTunes Music Store from your iPhone or iPod touch. If you are signed in, scroll to the bottom to see your account name displayed above the iTunes Store Terms and Conditions. If you are not signed in, "No Account" will be displayed.
Old 31-08-2009

I don't know what can be the exact problem, but what i can suggest you is try ti reinstall the application. Remove the application from your iPhone or iPod touch and your iTunes library. To remove an App Store application from your iTunes library:
  1. Click on Applications on the left hand side of the iTunes window.
  2. Locate the application and either "right-click" or "Control-click" and choose Delete from the shortcut menu.
  3. Select "Remove" when asked if you want to remove the selected application from your iTunes library.
  4. Select "Move to Trash" when asked if you want to move the selected application to the Trash.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,