Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 31-08-2009

Sony mp3 mp4 player is not playing music

Hi,

I bought a sony mp4/mp3 player recently. I have 50 inbuilt songs on my Sony mp3 player, when i click on the song it play on my player, but when i click on Mp4 files it wont play at all. When i connect to computer using USB cable it not detecting as removable disk. It is been detecting as USB device. I dont know what to do, how to solve this problem.

Please help me!!!
Old 31-08-2009

Re: Sony mp3 mp4 player is not playing music

You need to install Media Manager for WALKMAN Version 1.2 Installer first. After executing Media Manager for WALKMAN Version 1.2 Installer, only the files needed for your computer will be downloaded and then Media Manager for WALKMAN Version 1.2 will be installed. From here you can download this file
Old 31-08-2009

Re: Sony mp3 mp4 player is not playing music

You need to Convert those Mp4 files using Xilisoft MP4 Converter. Xilisoft MP4 Converter lets you convert all your videos (AVI, MPEG, DivX, MOV, etc..) To MP4 format and vice versa, so you can play your videos on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and many portable media devices. It is also possible to encode the MP4 files to MP3 format. The application supports the conversion of files in batch mode (batch) and leaves you the ability to adjust settings for audio and video codecs and the size of the output file.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,